An astute and elegant rectangular frame with soft volumes and modest wrap-around effect, featuring exposed wirecore with Native American-inspired designs. Handcrafted with the stuff of ambition and glory, ensure your international reputation with limited-edition Jacques Marie Mage glasses that represent a true study in character, an exploration of the soft but assured gestures of formal expression, of cinematic moments of beauty and silence.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 450 PIECES
- Havana 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and brown gradient lenses
- Inner dark gold wirecore with custom native inspired filigree engraving
- Dark gold tension-secured custom 9 barrel hinge
- Bronze CR39 lenses
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 20mm Lens width: 57mm Temple length: 145mm
- Size guide
- Hard-shelled, burgundy silk fabric covered box with warranty booklet
- Italian handcrafted leather envelope case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth / pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.