Soft, round lens shape with oversized temples featuring exquisite, hand-beaded sleeve. Rich as the riparian floodplains and grassland prairies, impressive as the broken mesas and high snow-capped peaks, these startling Jacques Marie Mage spectacles are a venerable paean to the textile arts of the American Southwest, featuring intricate hand-beaded temples made by Kewa Pueblo artist Francisco Bailon.
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, contact Seen by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or head into Seen HQ.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 65 PIECES
- Green 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring two-tone precious metal hardware, beaded temple sleeves, and green lenses
- Sterling silver arrowhead front pin
- Hand-beaded temple sleeves by Francisco Bailon
- Gold exposed Whitewater wirecore
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Storm mineral glass lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 23mm Lens width: 50mm Temple length: 141mm
- Size guide
- The limited-edition spectacles The Last Frontier IV will arrive in a custom linen monograph box in our signature Empire color story, equipped with a magnetic closure and embossed details foil-stamped in gold.
- Included are:
- A special tooled veg-tan leather case, handmade in Italy
- A commemorative, oversized, double-sided microfiber cleaning cloth featuring an iconic Chimayo-inspired design
- A precision screwdriver set made of steel, featuring Empire enamel tips
- A letterhead press authenticity card made with 100% recycled materials, marked with the limited-edition number and craftsman’s signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.