From Garrett Leight's original collection, a bestselling square shaped acetate style with a defined keyhole shape in a wide range of acetates
Garrett Leight Brooks is one of the very first frames that Garrett Leight started off with back in 2011 when he first started designing eyewear. Named after Brooks Avenue in Venice Beach, California the Garrett Leight Brooks frame is a classic square shape which remains one of the most popular GLCO frames to this day.
- Square shape for men and women
- Best on medium faces
- Acetate with metal core wire
- Polarized glass / CR-39 lenses with UV protection
- Frame colour: Champagne
- Lens colour: Semi-Flat Blue Smoke
- Includes case and cleaning cloth
- Size: 47/21 - glasses size guide
- Standard GLCO case in either Brown or Black Pebble
- Standard GLCO cleaning cloth included
- 170mm L x 70.5mm W x 37mm H
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.