The 1397 by Cutler and Gross is a homage to classic late 1970s rectangle glasses, sympathetically updated to feel contemporary and androgynous. This proportionally sized optical offers versatility without losing any of the original charisma which made this frame so popular back in the day.
- Handmade in Italy
- Compass 8 points star functional rivets
- Deco core wire
- Fender temple shape
- Akulon lined screws with 5 barrel hinges hardware
- Signature Gold Foil Logo inside right temple
- Bridge: 23mm. Lens width: 50mm. Temple length: 150mm.
- Size guide
- Sleek, semi-rigid black Cutler and Gross case
- Washable microfibre cleaning cloth made from recycled materials
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.