Brazen and ambitious, the ‘80s-inspired Jacques Marie Mage Cody sunglasses are accustomed to flying close to the sun. Wide temples resemble the shape of a sharpened barber’s blade; silver thunderbird adornments with speckled turquoise accents entice the imagination like morning dew reflecting a cloudless Wyoming horizon.
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, head to Seen HQ or email email@example.com.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
- Havana 10mm Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame with Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples featuring Precious Metal Hardware and Brown Lenses
- Dark Gold Arrowhead Front Pin
- Dark Gold Exposed Wirecore with Custom Chimayo Textile-inspired Filigree Engraving
- Dark Gold Tension-Secured Custom 9 Barrel Hinge
- Dark Gold Thunderbird Temple Decoration with Turquoise Inlay
- Sienna CR39 Lens
- 6 Base Lens with Backside Anti-Reflective Treatment
- Bridge: 21mm Lens Width: 59mm Temple Length: 148mm
- Size guide
- Chimayo wallet case hand-woven in Chimayo, New Mexico and constructed in Italy - Assorted color options - Each frame will be accompanied by one of four unique designs
- Custom cleaning cloth - Assorted color options - Each frame will be accompanied by one of two unique designs
- Custom leather box with magnetic closure
- Custom leather warranty booklet
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsman signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver featuring handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detailing
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.