Prepare to wine, dine and shine in diamond-like lenses that project the opulence, intelligence and audacity of 20th-century socialite and novelist, Zelda Fitzgerald, whose famous literary husband once dubbed her “the first American Flapper.”
- Large feminine frame with brow bar
- Gold proprietary double wire core
- Gold concealed hinge with lock tight folding system
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Limited production batch of 50 pieces
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.