Deeply inspired by the creative spirit of Dennis Hopper, Jacques Marie Mage has partnered with Hopper Goods to create a limited-edition collection of eyewear named Taos, after the place where the late great actor and artist lived and is buried. These unique rectangular frames are informed by the idealism and decadence of the 60s, and are as suitable for the spiritual thrill-seeker as they are for the secular sophisticate.
- Wide size
- Bottle green cured dellulose acetate frame
- Custom double laminated acetate temples
- Rectangular 60's frame design
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 6 base mineral glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Size: Eye:51 bridge:20 temple:145 - See size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.