Boldly do what you do best in these daring and dashing titanium glasses named after the American outlaw Ben Kilpatrick, who helped Butch Cassidy’s Wild Bunch Gang become the most successful train-robbers in history.
- Bold and larger rectangular titanium frame w/ acetate lens insert and top bar
- Beta titanium frame w/ 10mm acetate insert
- Beta titanium bayonette temples w/ acetate temple tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £20 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.