Explore the visionary experience lurking within the architecture of the ordinary wearing our unique take on the 60s teardrop lens. Inspired by the exact glasses worn by actor-artist Dennis Hopper in a photograph entitled, "Self Portrait at a Porn Stand, 1962".
Jacques Marie Mage 1962 in Gold is a limited edition production batch of 350 pieces.
- 60's inspired aviator titanium frame w/ acetate top bar
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ inner epoxy detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 59mm Bridge: 14mm Temple: 140mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.