It seems there is no mountain high enough, no valley low enough, no river wide enough, to keep you away from the newest collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and White Mountaineering. Named for the most prominent mountain in the Alps, these ‘40s-inspired acetate and titanium spectacles will spirit you to the peak of outdoor elegance.
Jacques Marie Mage X White Mountaineering Mont Blanc in Lava is a limited production batch of 250 pieces.
- Material: 10mm block, beige havana polished acetate frame
- Silver titanium brow bar
- Custom double laminated acetate temples
- Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: lt. Silver
- Lens: Dark Green
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Collaboration with White Mountaineering
- A smooth, distinctive and sophisticated frame with vintage volume and edges beveling
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Contoured titanium lens eye rim
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size- Eye:47 Bridge:21 Temple:142 - see size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.