JMM x ALANUI: A classic silhouette with a sculptural profile, featuring Jacques Marie Mage signature arrowhead front pins with real turquoise inlays, intricately designed wirecore, and hand-beaded temples made in partnership with Kewa Pueblo artist Francisco Bailon. Take the time to rest your eyes where charismatic cumulous tumble and dive, among verdant landscapes where wilderness and wildlife strain and thrive. Perhaps then, through handcrafted spectacles that divine what might be, you’ll inhabit the spirit of where mountain meets sea.
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, contact Seen by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or head into Seen HQ.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 25 PIECES
- Havana 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and brown lenses.
- Dark gold arrowhead front pin with turquoise inlay.
- Hand-beaded temples designed in partnership with Kewa Pueblo artist Francisco Bailon.
- Dark gold hidden wirecore.
- Dark gold tension-secured custom Alanui 5 barrel hinge.
- Sterling silver temple decoration with turquoise inlay.
- Amber CR39 lens.
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment.
- Bridge: 20mm Lens width: 50mm Temple length: 142mm
- Size guide
- Hard-shelled, turquoise linen-covered Alanui box with warranty booklet.
- Custom Alanui tobacco-colored envelope flap case with turquoise lining.
- Alanui bandana-style cleaning cloth.
- Custom Alanui tooled black leather eyewear strap.
- Vintage postcard-inspired letterhead certificate with limited edition serial number.
- QR code to claim digital ownership.
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.