Unable to be anyone else but yourself, why try? You know what it is to fly high, to burn bright, to go from being wretched to becoming far more tan than was ever expected. Fearless, you found a way for what you want to say, a style of hard-earned optimism that's bound to go Pop. If you haven’t realised by now, the ‘Supersonic’ frames by Jacques Marie Mage are inspired by the forefathers of Britpop themselves: Oasis.
- Green 9mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom acetate temples and black lenses
- Exposed wirecore
- Silver tension secured custom 9 barrel hinge
- Jet black CR39 8 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 21mm. Lens width: 53mm. Temple length: 147mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.