“I’m just working on creating beauty” said Japanese artist Shozo Shimamoto after firing a cannon full of broken glass at a suspended canvas. An exercise in utility? Perhaps. As if to say, “herein lies the materials of art, the clarity of creative destruction. Appraise the present before it's filled with holes.”’ ‘Shozo’ a new style in the Vu series; an assertive, architectural, yet graceful round frame with a singular flattop, inspired by early 80s aviators.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Pink 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame featuring precious metal hardware and clear lenses
- Light gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Hidden wirecore
- Demo lens CR39
- Bridge: 23mm. Lens width: 52mm. Temple length: 143mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.