You’re a youthquaker and a heartbreaker, a forsaker of status, a breaker of molds and slayer of averages. You wear these wholly original Jacques Marie Mage Edie sunglasses in Sunflower in a daft embrace of their angularity, a Chelsea Girl in the making, so far gone but hell you know it don’t matter anyway.
The Jacques Marie Mage Edie in Sunflower is a limited production batch of 50 pieces
- Material: 10mm polished yellow & clear cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: green gradient cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Late 70's structural frame w/ low set temples
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye:53, Bridge:19, Temple:139. See our sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.