Elevated, iconic, ‘60s-inspired shooter-style Jacques Marie Mage glasses in titanium, featuring circular “cigarette-holder” brow bar detail, inspired by Hunter S. Thompson. Take a ride on the weird and wild side in these iconic aviators made exclusively by JMM in collaboration with The Gonzo Foundation. In the words of infamous outlaw writer Hunter S. Thompson, “Some may never live, but the crazy never die.” Here’s to living!
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Silver 100% beta titanium frame with Havana cured cellulose acetate accent and yellow lenses
- Custom silver block hinge
- Argyle acetate bridge accent
- Burgundy epoxy tail-fin temple tips
- Custom nose pads with logo and hairline engraving
- Yellow CR39 lenses
- 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 12mm Lens width: 60mm Temple length: 150mm
- Size guide
- Hard-shelled, black silk fabric-covered box with warranty booklet
- Burgundy leather debossed Longhorn case
- Gonzo microfiber cleaning cloth
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.