Pure expressions of creativity and clout, sing the body electric in limited-edition glasses inspired by those worn in the Swinging Sixties by Diana Ross. Minimal, masterful, and lightweight, the ‘Diana’ are a new addition to Jacques Marie Mage’s ‘Titanium Series’, the superior choice for small faces. Featuring a new, hand-painted epoxy temple tip style.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Dark gold 100% beta titanium frame and blue lenses
- Custom dark gold hidden hinge with burgundy epoxy temple tips
- Custom nose pad with logo and hairline engraving
- Azure 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 22mm. Lens width: 47mm. Temple length: 145mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.