Strong and balanced, with a handsome silhouette, the limited-edition Jacques Marie Mage ‘Caan’ made in collaboration with acclaimed designer Umit Benan bring big energy to the set of any Western. Settle into a sense of ‘60s sophistication in handcrafted spectacles featuring a custom mono-block hinge and intricate wirecore design inspired by the American Southwest.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
- Havana 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring two tone precious metal hardware and green lenses
- Dark gold arrowhead front pin
- Silver inner wirecore with custom Umit Benan exclusive filigree engraving
- Dark gold tension-secured custom 7” barrel monoblock hinge
- Orange CR39 lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Lens Width: 51mm Bridge: 24mm Temple: 144mm
- Size guide
- Hard shelled, Umit Benan box with warranty booklet
- Umit Benan faux fur lined case with strap and button closure
- Umit Benan microfiber cleaning cloth
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.