For Jacques Marie Mage's Dixon sunglasses, the outlaw spirit manifests in many forms: in the brazen ambitions of horse thieves and bootleggers; in the humanist dreams of rogue philosophers; in the stark expressions of artists and misanthropes. Like arrows in the archer's quiver, it persists in the dark until suddenly projected, piercing the future.
- Gold 100% beta titanium frame and blue gradient lenses
- Custom gold hairline hinge and burgundy epoxy temple tip
- Clear blue acetate eyerim insert
- Custom nose pad with logo and hairline engraving
- Denim gradient 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 26mm. Lens width: 45mm. Temple length: 153mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.