A life lesson learned: while partaking in the eternal pursuit of peace and freedom, never underestimate the powerful combination of a receding hairline, cherry wood pipe, and elegantly appointed glasses. Jacques Marie Mage’s ‘Sandro’ are a classic ‘90s-inspired frame, reimagined with dynamic volumes and a tapered wirecore with unique hexagonal temple tip.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 100 PIECES
- White 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and silver lenses.
- Silver signature arrowhead front pin.
- Exposed outer dark gold Emperor wirecore.
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge.
- Chrome mirror CR39 4 base lenses with backside anti-reflective treatment.
- Bridge: 22mm Lens width: 51mm Temple length: 145mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case.
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square.
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging.
- Letterhead press certificate with a limited edition serial number and craftsman's signature.
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.