Behold these big, bold, and distinctive Jacques Marie Mage sunglasses inspired by the Teatro Regio Torino, a historic Italian theatre famously redesigned by architect Carlo Mollino, who once declared, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic.”
Limited Production Batch of 350
- Brown 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and brown lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed inner temple, sterling silver custom hairline engraved wirecore
- Sterling silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge with sterling silver spur-shaped rivets
- Sterling silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Sweet Brown CR39 lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 20mm. Lens width: 54mm. Temple length: 149mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.