’The Burn’ from the Jacques Marie Mage x Lou Doillon collab is a petite, octagonal sunglass inspired by reading frames of the ‘20s. Multidimensional and handcrafted with maximal personality, pierce through prevailing attitudes in these limited-edition collectables made for seekers of spiritual enlightenment and all other varieties of intellectual excitement.
- Dark gold and silver 100% beta titanium frame with brown gradient lenses
- Custom silver hidden hinge 2
- Dark gold temples with custom filigree engraving and burgundy epoxy temple tip
- Custom dark gold nose pad with logo and hairline engraving
- Sorrel gradient 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 29mm. Lens width: 41mm. Temple length: 137mm.
- Size guide
- Hard shelled, burgundy silk fabric
- Hard shelled, burgundy silk fabric covered box with warranty booklet
- Black leather tubular case with magnetic closure and strap
- Microfiber cleaning cloth illustrated by Lou Doillon
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Burgundy carabiner with silver engraved logo
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.