The Jacques Marie Mage ‘Rawlins’ are part of The Last Frontier, an expressive limited edition eyewear collection that achieves new heights of workmanship and artistry. These handcrafted, ultra-small-batch glasses are designed for both elegance and power. Combining the freedom of the American frontier with Japanese artisanship and innovation, these are spectacles that beckon you to see for yourself.
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, contact Seen by emailing email@example.com or head into Seen HQ.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 100 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom triple laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and light grey lenses.
- Sterling silver arrowhead front pin.
- Dark gold exposed Voyageur wirecore with custom filigree engraving.
- Silver tension-secured custom Last Frontier monoblock hinge.
- Sterling silver Thunderbird temple decoration with turquoise inlay.
- Superlight grey mineral glass lens.
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment.
- Bridge: 20mm Lens width: 50mm Temple length: 142mm
- Size guide
- Chimayo case hand-woven in Chimayo, New Mexico and constructed in Italy - Assorted - Each frame will be accompanied by one of four unique designs.
- Custom double-sided cleaning cloth featuring microfiber and soft terry cloth - Assorted - Each frame will be accompanied by one of two unique designs.
- Custom leather box with magnetic closure and leather warranty booklet.
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsman signature.
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver featuring handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detailing.
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.