Inspired by a lifetime of defying the art establishment, these masterful Jacques Marie Mage optical glasses are named after avant-garde painter Francis Picabia, one of the major figures of the Dada movement in the United States and France. Sophisticated and sculptural, with a pinch of the professorial, such spectacles are for serious inquiries and insights only. Eye-catching, ‘50s-inspired, Wellington-shaped optical glasses, featuring sculptural volume cuts and wirecore temples with energetic hairline-engraved, Art Deco details.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples
- Superlight blue lenses
- Exposed silver wirecore with hairline engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 5 barrel hinge
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 23mm. Lens width: 49mm. Temple length: 147mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.