Consider these sophisticated Jacques Marie Mage Julien sunglasses as modern remnants of post-war Paris, sleek heirlooms of those smoky, jazz filled cafes of Saint Germain des Prés where poets, philosophers, musicians, actors, singers, and students all happily comingled, unwittingly creating a boisterous epicenter of cultural nonconformity. Moderate Wellington shape with keyhole bridge; a “jazz silhouette” for smaller faces.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Pink 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame featuring precious metal hardware and green lenses
- Dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed outer temple, dark gold custom filigree engraved wirecore
- Gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge with silver spur-shaped rivets
- Dark turquoise CR39 lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 25mm, lens width: 47mm, temple length: 143mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.