* Available for pre-order. Estimated shipping Dec 2019 *
Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
Jacques Marie Mage Dealan Sun in Noir 3 colourway is a limited production batch of 500 pieces
- Material: 10mm black and light Havana cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
Hardware: sterling silver - lens: blue cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silve tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye:50 Bridge:20 Temple:142 - size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.