You’ve been a silent actor on the sidelines for long enough. Quickly go from fan to leading man by honing your skills and elevating your style in elegantly balanced spectacles inspired by “The King of Hollywood,” iconic actor Clark Gable, the Jacques Marie Mage ‘Clark’ are a sleek, sober, and balanced Panto-shape with custom titanium nose pads.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and blue lenses
- Silver arrowhead front pin
- Hidden silver wirecore with custom hairline engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom monoblock hinge
- Blue CR39 lenses
- 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 22mm. Lens width: 45mm. Temple length: 137mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.