A rectangular rock-and-roller with sharp lines and sculptural temples, featuring exposed wirecore with impressive Native American-inspired designs. Break your mold with this winning composition of impeccable lines and poetic reliefs. An urban hymn full of bright chords emanating from across the pond, these limited-edition Jacques Marie Mage glasses are a grandiose toast to the bittersweet symphonies of the Nineties.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Orange 10mm Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame with Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Featuring Precious Metal Hardware and Brown Lenses
- Silver Arrowhead Front Pin
- Exposed Silver Wire Core with Custom Native Inspired Engraving
- Silver Tension-Secured Custom 7 Barrel Hinge
- Sweet Brown CR39 Lenses
- 2 Base Lens with Backside Anti-Reflective Treatment
- Bridge: 20mm. Lens width: 52mm. Temple length: 144mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.