Softer, rectangular, late-‘70s-inspired glasses from Jacques Marie Mage’s Titanium Series, featuring a new V-shaped profile, custom hidden hinge, and hairline epoxy details. Provided you’re ready for some well-deserved pomp and circumstance, these late-‘70s-inspired spectacles are a superb stimulant for your social calendar, introducing the unsuspecting to a unique titanium frame comprised of sculpted volumes and stunning hairline epoxy details.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Silver 100% beta titanium frame with brown cured cellulose acetate accents and blue gradient lenses
- Custom silver hidden hinge
- Graphite acetate temple tips
- Custom nose pads with logo and hairline engraving
- Midnight gradient CR39 lenses
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 17mm. Lens width: 56mm. Temple length: 148mm.
- Size guide
- Hard-shelled, black silk fabric covered box with warranty booklet
- Burgundy leather debossed Longhorn case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.