The Velvet Underground by JMM, edgy and elevated wrap-arounds feature a distinct nose bridge and signature 7-barrel hinge. Hit them with a flower for a taste of your power and they might just find that behind these limited-edition Jacques Marie Mage glasses—inspired by the icy wrap-around spectacles worn by Lou Reed in the early ‘70s—is the kind of person everybody wants to meet as they’re walking down the street.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 200 PIECES
- Havana 7mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and purple lenses
- Inner silver wirecore with hairline engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hairline engraved hinge
- Lavender CR39 lenses
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 18mm. Lens width: 59mm. Temple length: 134mm.
- Size guide
- Limited-edition glasses come in a custom monograph box in metallic silver, a reference to the foil décor at Andy Warhol’s Factory.
- Included are a large silver eyewear case, commemorative cleaning cloth featuring exclusive The Velvet Underground creative, and a letterpress authenticity card.
- A select number of orders will be accompanied by an official vinyl double-LP of music from the motion picture soundtrack of The Velvet Underground, a documentary by Todd Haynes.
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.