Balanced and streamlined rectangular-shaped Jacques Marie Mage glasses from The Last Frontier. Sky rumbling, heads raised in reverence to the elemental percussive. This terrain is deserving of survey and requires glasses with a serious, balanced, streamlined design. Looking across the sharp buttes and mixed grass prairies, delight in the electrified rhythm and light of the gathering atmospherics.
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, contact Seen by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or head into Seen HQ.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom triple laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and black lenses
- Sterling silver arrowhead front pin
- Silver exposed beaver wire core with custom filigree engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom Last Frontier monoblock hinge
- Sterling silver Thunderbird temple decoration with turquoise inlay
- Black mineral glass lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 25mm Lens width: 52mm Temple length: 147mm
- Size guide
- Chimayo case hand-woven in Chimayo, New Mexico and constructed in Italy - Assorted - Each frame will be accompanied by one of four unique designs
- Custom double-sided cleaning cloth featuring microfiber and soft terry cloth - Assorted - Each frame will be accompanied by one of two unique designs
- Custom leather box with magnetic closure and leather warranty booklet
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsman signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver featuring handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detailing
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.