Energetic Jacques Marie Mage aviators with deep teardrop-shaped lenses, featuring Chimayo textile-inspired design details and a streamlined thunderbird temple motif with speckled turquoise inlays. Drive into the future without distraction in the ultimate automotive aviators, a muscular and motivated expression made for the open highway, featuring Chimayo textile-inspired hinge details and a streamlined thunderbird temple motif reminiscent of classic mid-century auto styling.
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, contact Seen by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or head into Seen HQ.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and blue lenses
- Stirling silver arrowhead front pin
- Silver exposed wirecore with custom filigree engraving engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom Last Frontier monoblock hinge
- Stirling Silver Thunderbird temple decoration with turquoise inlay
- Pacific blue mineral glass lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 17mm Lens width: 56mm Temple length: 145mm
- Size guide
- Chimayo case hand-woven in Chimayo, New Mexico and constructed in Italy - Assorted - Each frame will be accompanied by one of four unique designs
- Custom double-sided cleaning cloth featuring microfiber and soft terry cloth - Assorted - Each frame will be accompanied by one of two unique designs
- Custom leather box with magnetic closure and leather warranty booklet
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsman signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver featuring handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detailing
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.