A titanium style with a hexagonal silhouette and ornamental filigree featuring colourful CR-39 gradient lenses
Influenced by the unique silhouettes of 60s eyewear popular with Tokyo hipsters, the Mr Leight Shi S's ornamental, perforated filigree on both the bridge and endpieces was derived from the timeless floral patterns appearing in traditional Japanese crafts.
- Titanium frame with acetate temple decor
- CR-39 lenses with UV protection and AR coatings
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Frame colour: Antique Gold-Moonstone
- Lens colour: Kabocha Gradient
- Eye 52mm, Bridge 20mm, Temple 145mm - Size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.