Inspired by big thinkers and ambitious outcasts, the ZEPHIRIN (named after Pope Zephyrinus) is notable for its distinctive pre-WWII sizing, meticulous hand-finish, and sculpted temple construction. With the Zephirin Sun in Glass's slim lines and eclectic silhouette, these spectacles are perfect for everyday use by the cultural aesthete, imbuing the wearer with the panache of a professor and the swagger of a saint.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and blue lenses
- Silver arrowhead front pin
- Exposed silver wire core with custom hairline engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 5 barrel hinge
- Azure CR39 lenses
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 25mm Lens width: 44mm Temple length: 142mm
- Size guide
- Hard-shelled, burgundy silk fabric covered box with warranty booklet
- Italian handcrafted leather envelope case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth / pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.