Inspired by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent known as Yves Saint Laurent, a French fashion designer. The Yves frame is inspired by the iconic worn frames worn by Monsieur Saint Laurent during the seventies at the height of his career.
Upgrade these frames with some of our custom sunglass lenses. Find out more and shop the full collection right here.
- Material: 10mm block, dk. Burgundy w/ clear beige acetate frame
- Custom double laminated acetate temples
- Precious metal hardware: 18k dk. Gold
- Lens: Blue cr39
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Classic rectangular frame with soft lens shape
- 18k dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 18k dk. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- 18k dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 18k dk. Gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 56 Bridge: 19 Temple: 149 - size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.