Inspired by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent known as Yves Saint Laurent, a French fashion designer. The Yves frame is inspired by the iconic worn frames worn by Monsieur Saint Laurent during the seventies at the height of his career.
Jacques Marie Mage Yves Sun in Hickory colourway is a limited production batch of 250 pieces
- Material: 10mm block, off-white w/ light beige acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: light gold
- Lens: yellow
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Classic rectangular frame with soft lens shape
- Light gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Light gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Light gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Light gold-domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide
- Eye: 56mm Bridge: 19mm Temple: 149mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.