Inspired by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent known as Yves Saint Laurent, a French fashion designer. The Jacques Marie Mage Yves frame is inspired by the iconic worn frames worn by Monsieur Saint Laurent during the seventies at the height of his career.
Limited production batch of 500
- Material: 10mm block, black polished w/ clear acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dark gold - lens: Dk. bronze CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Classic rectangular frame with soft lens shape
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Dark Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dark Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dark Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dark Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye:56, Bridge:19, Temple:149. See our sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.