Jacques Marie Mage’s ‘William’ frames offer a classic soft angle shape. They feature the new JMM hinge construction, with decorative front pins that are seamlessly attached to - and move with - the hinge. The titanium temples feature Native American-inspired filigree designs and an updated temple tip shape with signature burgundy epoxy detail.
- Silver 100% beta titanium temples and 4mm acetate front with clear lenses
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Silver hardware
- Brown acetate front
- Demo lens CR39
- Bridge: 21mm. Lens width: 50mm. Temple length: 136mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.