Embrace life’s noisy improvisations in sophisticated spectacles designed for a walk on the wild side with the Jacques Marie Mage White Light sunglasses.
Named after the Velvet Underground’s second album, and inspired by founding member John Cale’s personal glasses, this art-rock eyewear has serious proto-punk cred.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Material: 10mm polished havana and clear beige cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: 18K DK Gold lens: Vintage Green
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Collaboration with universal music enterprise (UMe)
- Bold soft rectangular shape inspired by John Cale
- 18k dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- dk. gold hairline engraved wire core design
- 18k dk. gold -secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Med - Eye:54 Bridge:21 Temple:147 - size guide
- Metallic custom silver case case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square featuring velvet underground exclusive band image
- Metallic custom silver box
- Metallic letterhead certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature First 500 orders shipped with an official re-issue of the White Light White Heat vinyl 12" LP in custom JMM burgundy
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.