Think of all the bridges you could burn, all the love you’d surely earn, if only you could sing in bars strumming large guitars. Oh all the things you could express, all the people you’d impress, strutting your stuff, a real fast talker, wearing these bold Jacques Marie Mage Walker specs in Argyle named for experimental singer Scott Walker.
Limited production batch of 400 pieces
- Material: 10mm polished vintage tortoise & clear cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: DK. Gold - lens: bronze CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Impressive and bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye:53, Bridge:21, Temple:145. Sizing Guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.