Eye-catching, Wellington-shaped sunglasses from Jacques Marie Mage, featuring sculptural volume cuts and wirecore temples with energetic hairline-engraved, Art Deco details. With a sense of worldly sophistication you can set your watch to, when it comes to luxury these late-'70s-inspired spectacles speak volumes, featuring a unique titanium frame comprised of a sculpted volumes, hairline epoxy details, and temple tips laminated with custom cured acetate.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Light gold 100% beta titanium frame with blue cured cellulose acetate accents and brown gradient lenses
- Custom light gold hidden hinge
- Walnut acetate temple tips
- Custom nose pads with logo and hairline engraving
- Blue CR39 lenses
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 17mm Lens width: 56mm Temple length: 148mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.