Strong and distinctful with an ode to the 1970s dropside eyewear trend, the Jacques Marie Mage Vandella frame provides a pronounced yet effortless impact. Designed with the iconic Motown female group, Martha and the Vandellas, in mind, they’re forthright in their self-assured expression of fearlessness and fun.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 50 PIECES
- Material: 8mm fern cured cellulose acetate frame ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: fern gradient cr39 - handcrafted in Italy
- Strong and distinct with an ode to the 1970s dropside eyewear trend
- Design featuring bold volumes and deep bevel cuts
- Silver custom diamond engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver foil markings in inner temples
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye 49, Bridge 17, Temple 150. Sizing guide.
- Handcrafted hard protective case w/ custom made protective satin pouch
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Burgundy hard-shelled custom made packaging box
- Silver letterhead certificate with limited edition serial number
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.