A single, sophisticated spectacle produced in partnership with Union, the L.A.-based streetwear pioneer recognised as one of the first retailers to introduce the States to contemporary urban styles from Japan. Rectangular ‘60s-inspired glasses handcrafted with unparalleled attention to detail and an unerring sense of taste, this special project exemplifies Jacques Marie Mages’s mutual commitment to celebrating the creativity, culture, and craftsmanship of their beloved Land of the Rising Sun.
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and yellow lenses
- Dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed dark gold union wirecore
- Dark gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Yellow CR39 6 base lenses with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 20mm. Lens width: 55mm. Temple length: 147mm
- Size guide
- Hard shell burgundy silk fabric-covered box with warranty booklet
- Italian handcrafted leather envelope case
- Union microfiber cleaning cloth / pocket square
- Union letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.