Striking, hexagonal, ‘90s-inspired glasses from the Jacques Marie Mage Titanium Series, featuring a new V-shaped profile, custom hidden hinge, and hairline epoxy details. An invitation to partake in some innocent insouciance, fire your entourage and crash your own party in these unique, ‘90s-inspired spectacles comprised of sculpted volumes, hairline epoxy details, and temple tips laminated with custom cured acetate.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Silver 100% beta titanium frame with black cured cellulose acetate accents and red gradient lenses
- Custom silver hidden hinge
- Burgundy acetate temple tips
- Custom nose pads with logo and hairline engraving
- Roset gradient CR39 lenses
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 19mm Lens width: 56mm Temple length: 148mm
- Size guide
- Hard-shell, silk fabric-covered box with warranty booklet
- Burgundy leather longhorn case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth / pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.