Behold these big, bold, and distinctive frames inspired by the Teatro Regio Torino, a historic Italian theatre famously redesigned by architect Carlo Mollino, who once declared, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic.”
- 60's angular design with bold rectangular lens shape
- Light gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Light gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Light gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Light gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide
- Eye: 54mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 146mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.