Behold the big, bold, and distinctive Jacques Marie Mage Torino Sun frames in Agar inspired by the Teatro Regio Torino, an historic Italian theatre famously redesigned by architect Carlo Mollino, who once declared, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic.”
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 450 PIECES
- Material: 10mm tortoise acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dk. Gold - lens: sienna CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- 60's angular design with bold rectangular lens shape
- Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 54 Bridge: 20 Temple: 146 - size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.