Behold these big, bold, and distinctive Jacques Marie Mage Torino glasses inspired by the Teatro Regio Torino, a historic Italian theatre famously redesigned by architect Carlo Mollino, who once declared, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic.”
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 650 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, polished black w/ Havana acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dk. Gold - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- 60's angular design with bold rectangular lens shape
- Dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3d metal cameo logo
- Demo lens
- Eye: 54mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 146mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.