Behold these big, bold, and distinctive frames inspired by the Teatro Regio Torino, an historic Italian theatre famously redesigned by architect Carlo Mollino, who once declared, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic.”
- 60's angular design with bold rectangular lens shape
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £20 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.