Sky ceremoniously rumbling, heads raise in reverence to the elemental percussive. This terrain is deserving of spiritual survey, and requires glasses with a serious, balanced, streamlined design. Looking across the sharp buttes and mixed grass prairies, delight in the electrified rhythm and light of the gathering atmospherics. These are the Jacques Marie Mage Thunderbird Sunglasses.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, head to Seen HQ or email email@example.com.
- Material: 10mm rover w/ clear cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Intricate sterling silver w/ DK gold and brass decoration
- Hardware: 10mm rover cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. sterling silver and DK gold & turquoise thunderbird and decoration - lens: green mineral glass - handcrafted in Japan
- Soft rectangular lens shape with flat-top design, well balanced and stream-lined, featuring 9-barrel hinge
- Sterling Silver and Dk. Gold thunderbird emblem ft. real turquoise
- Chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraved wire core design
- Sterling Silver w/ Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge ft. Sterling Silver and Dk. Gold & brass arrow
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6B scratch-resistant mineral glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye:52 Bridge:25 Temple:147 - see size guide
- Handmade Chimayo Wallet case made of: . Veg-tan Leather . Authentic Chimayo woven fabric hand-made in New-Mexico . Sterling Silver button custom designed, made in USA
- Custom zipper
- Beaded & Sterling Silver zipper pull
- Custom leather box w/ magnetic closure
- Letterhead press certificate w/ limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver ft. handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detail; comes w/ three interchangeable heads: flat head, Phillips head and torx T3 bit
- Custom cleaning cloth ft. artwork by Nieto Fine Art printed on the outside (4 different cloth artwork randomly selected with your order), and soft Terry Cloth on the inside for polishing
- Custom warranty leather booklet
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.