Find beauty in the ordinary and artistry in excess with these striking vintage frames inspired by the glasses worn by late actor-artist Dennis Hopper as he ramped around 1960s Los Angeles capturing the era's countercultural spirit in roll after roll of groundbreaking photography.
- 60's inspired frame with soft oval lens shape inspired by Dennis Hopper
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom native inspired engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square replicating Dennis Hopper original bandana from easy rider
- Hard-shelled, craft paper fabric-covered packaging with copper foil logos
- Picture of Dennis Hopper
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £20 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.