The unique Jacques Marie Mage Taos sunglasses are informed by the idealism and decadence of the 60s, and are as suitable for the spiritual thrill-seeker as they are for the secular sophisticate. Deeply inspired by the creative spirit of Dennis Hopper, Jacques Marie Mage has partnered with hopper goods to create a limited-edition collection of eyewear named after the place where the late great actor and artist lived and is buried.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Havana 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples and brown lenses
- Dark gold arrowhead front pin
- Inner dark gold wire core with custom Hopper filigree
- Dark gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Golden amber glass lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 20mm. Lens width: 51mm. Temple length: 145mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square replicating Dennis Hopper original bandana from easy rider
- Hard-shelled, craft paper fabric-covered packaging with copper foil logos
- Custom Dennis Hopper flip book
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.